Please Join us! At these events we focus on networking with other professionals in our area and learning how we can collaborate in a mutually beneficial way. We will provide the lunch and the education about our estate planning program. We look forward to learning about you too!
The education portion of our lunch includes:
As the year 2017 will soon be coming to an end, we are pleased to provide an educational program on the 17 key estate planning concepts that all professional advisors should know in 2017. Let us help you increase your knowledge in the 17 following estate planning subjects that are applicable to all areas of professional advising and client relationship building.
1. Trusts are for Everyone
2. The “School Bus” Foundation
3. The Divided Trusteeship
4. “Amendable” Irrevocable Trusts
5. Balancing Federal Estate and Capital Gains Tax Planning
6. The “Cookie Jar” Power
7. Retirement Plan Integration
8. NextGen Estate Planning™
9. Estate Planning for Digital Assets
10. Special Needs Planning
11. Disability Planning
12. Proactive Elder Law
13. Proactive Elder Law Program™: The Strategic Gift Trust
14. Life Care Planning
15. Settlement Costs
16. Enhanced Settlement
17. Empowered Inheritance Program™
*inquire about CFP Continuing Education Credit.
Contact us register: