Lunch & Learn in 2018:
Join us for lunch, education, and networking! If you are familiar with the topic of estate planning, you are aware of the complexity of the subject. We often hold educational events to introduce the basics of estate planning to anyone interested. This year we are adding even more to our educational events. We have planned one Lunch & Learn each month with a different specific estate planning topic! Any of these lunches will give you a more in depth knowledge of estate planning. We encourage you to attend every lunch, or attend the lunches with the topics you are most interested in learning about!
As always, our Lunch & Learn events are a great opportunity for you to build knowledge that is helpful to you as you provide the best services to your clients. We look forward to learning more about you as well, and the services that you provide your clients.
February 8, 2018: School Bus Trusts
See more details about this topic soon.
2018 Calendar of Lunch & Learn Topics:
Lunches are held on scheduled Thursdays from 11:30am to 1:00pm
1. Trusts are for Everyone (CFP Continuing Education Approved)
2. School Bus Trusts (CFP Continuing Education Approved)
3. The Divided Trusteeship
4. Amendable "Irrevocable" Trusts
5. Balancing Federal Estate and Capital Gains Tax Planning
6. The “Cookie Jar” Power
7. Retirement Plan Integration
8. Disability Planning
9. Controlled Settlement Costs
10. Empowered Inheritance Program
11. Proactive Elder Law
12. Relevant Estate Planning Topic
*inquire about CFP Continuing Education Credit for approved events.
*CPA's: Certificates of Attendance are available for each event for Continuing Education credit.