Education is a top priority at Cain & Cain. We enjoy helping our clients make informed decisions about their estate plans, as well as providing important education to their “helpers” who have been named in any kind of “role” in their estate plans.
This educational program is designed to take a close look at the role of a Beneficiary during the settlement of an estate plan.
This is an excellent opportunity for Trustmakers, and individuals designated as Successor Trustees and/or Beneficiaries, to proactively become more knowledgeable and better prepared for this aspect of estate planning.
· What IS the role of a Beneficiary?
· What are common concerns for Beneficiaries?
· How can the design of an estate plan help protect the Beneficiary?
· What is “Wealth Reception Planning?”
· How do beneficiaries inherit from a trust?
How to Register:
Use one of the three following ways to register