Lunch & Learn in 2018
This year we are pleased to provide in-depth education on a variety of topics related to estate planning. Each Lunch & Learn event this year will have a different topic, sign up for as many as possible to get the most out of this unique opportunity! There is no cost to attend any of our Lunch & Learn sessions.
Join us Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 11:30am to 1:00pm. Topic: Divided Trusteeship
Mitch Janik and Tammy Cain lead a discussion on modern trust design that divides trustee roles for maximum protection coupled with maximum flexibility.
Top 6 Reasons to Attend Our Lunch & Learn Sessions:
- The opportunity to network with other professionals in the Norman area.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about specific estate planning concerns and how they apply to your clients.
- Find the areas where financial planning and estate planning overlap.
- Discover how knowledgable Financial Advisors help clients get the greatest value from financial plans and estate plans alike!
- Learn mutually beneficial ways Estate Planners and Financial Planners can work together to provide the best services to their clients.
- Begin the conversation to teach us about you and the services you provide your clients.
2018 Lunch & Learn Topics:
- Trusts are for Everyone
- School Bus Trusts
- The Divided Trusteeship
- Amendable "Irrevocable" Trusts
- Balancing Federal Estate and Capital Gains Tax Planning
- The “Cookie Jar” Power
- Retirement Plan Integration
- Disability Planning
- Controlled Settlement Costs
- Empowered Inheritance Program
- Proactive Elder Law
- Relevant Estate Planning Topic (End of year topic, based on feedback)
*CPA's: Certificates of Attendance are available for each event for Continuing Education credit.
Contact us to Register:
Or Online: www.cainandcainlaw.com/Register
1770 W. Main St. ~ 405-364-2246 ~ www.CainandCainLaw.com