WHAT IS EMPOWERED ESTATE PLANNING® ?
It is the experience that everyone should have as they create and maintain their own estate plan.
Among other things, the process of creating and maintaining a carefully designed estate plan should allow a person to feel:
· Empowered to design and implement a plan to ensure you are cared for in your later years the way you prefer, and without necessary stress and regret on the part of your caregivers
· Empowered to ensure your children are reared the way you intend, with proper guidance and resources
· Empowered to maintain control of your finances as long as that makes sense - in your opinion! And to transfer the distinctions and approaches you've discovered, including those who helped you most, on to your loved ones
· Empowered as a surviving spouse to better handle the grieving period and your move to your "new normal," whatever that turns out to be for you - possibly even including remarriage!
· Empowered to protect your loved ones from life risks such as lawsuit creditors, failed marriages and catastrophic illness
· Empowered as an inheritor to better use your inheritance to meet your own goals with comfort and confidence
· Empowered to leave a legacy more than just financial that reflects your own values and beliefs
Join us at any of our upcoming Empowered Estate Planning presentations to learn more. Check out our calendar or click on the following link to register for the next presentation.